maandag 23 juli 2007

Concerts in Texas




We had two great concerts in Texas. Sunday morning I sang in a Cowboy Church in Canton, Texas. We had a great time. The Pastor and his wife were in Uganda but I spoke to his son and found out that his parents were close to the place were I filmed
the clip 'Jesu ni Wangu' a song on the cd/dvd 'Children of Light'. Hope to be back at this church one day to share what's going on down there in Uganda.

Sunday evening we shared Jesus in First Christian Church in Athens, Texas. Many came to the concert and we had a great time eventhough we had some multimedia problems. Thanks Debby and Tom for helping out on stage. Thank you pastor for having me. I owe you 1 more with video!!! Thanks friends for showing up!!

It was a great experience to be back after so many years and share what God is doing through our ministry and the new release of Children of Light. Eventhough we are just starting up with the new CD and DVD we are so happy and blessed with the good reports on all the songs. We hopen that the DVD and Book will be available soon in US bookstores!

We have a mighty God to serve. Please leave your comments or send your mail to: info@benketting.nl

Let me know if you need product. I will mail it top you from the Netherlands. Send me an e-mail and I'll let you know how to do this through internet.

We have a mighty God to serve!!

Bless Him.

Next sunday I will perform in Kaufman, Texas.

Geen opmerkingen: